"well, maybe you'd like to specify what morals you're judging this
rise of moral
relativism against?  Maybe then I could hone my argument to be a little bit
more clear."

So, are you saying there are no clear cut morals to measure with?  I need
to define morals in order for you to hone an argument.  I believe that
makes a case for moral relativism.

"it's pretty much the same as when someone uses the phrase,
'Intelligent Design'.
 They didn't technically say 'God did it', but you can read between the
lines and figure it out."

I didn't say anything about Intelligent Design, God, or Religion.  Maybe
you are a mind reader and can secretly read my thoughts.  If not, don't
make assumptions.

-

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A
principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. -
Thomas Jefferson