Are you implying Laura Schlessinger slept with her dad or her son?
If someone commits adultery or incest they are in no position to
complain about others. That's being hypocritical and not unique to the
religious.

When you say enforcement, I see different meanings

http://www.wouldjesusdiscriminate.org/biblical_evidence/leviticus.html

http://hoperemains.webs.com/leviticus2013.htm

http://www.stjohnsmcc.org/new/BibleAbuse/Leviticus.php

So I guess we're back to translations