"Yes, I have clear cut morals.  I'm sure you have clear cut morals also."

Of course.  Everyone has morals.  The central questions are:  What morals
do we as citizens of the US have in common?  Is this common ground big
enough to define the morals for a country?  Has this pool of common morals
decreased over the generations?

"I just would like to know what morals you're saying are being usurped by
the rise of moral relativism?"

This is a can of worms I do not want to and will not open.  It always
devolves and goes astray.  For example, I can say I believe stealing is
wrong.  This will be quickly countered with the "But what if you or your
family is starving?".  The same goes for murder.  "But what if it is self
defense or will save a certain number of lives."   As stated before,
philosophers have been debating morals for millennia and still are.  You
and I cannot add anything to that discussion.

As far as moral relativism, read my original post:

"With the rise of moral relativism, no personal accountability, and the
culture of blame, that is prevalent in the US, they may be right."

When I wrote that, I was thinking about this young man who committed this
atrocity and what led to his actions.  Religion never crossed my mind, but
it was the changes in our society.   Again, the lack of personal
accountability, the lack of parents holding children accountable, the
refusal of teachers and parents to tell a child he or she is wrong, the
craziness of people blaming others for all their own problems, the instant
gratification state of the nation making citizens unwilling to wait or work
towards a goal, the pure selfishness that is exuded in all facets of
society, the inability of people to lose with dignity, the lack of respect
by adolescents for adults, superiors, and parents, the willingness of so
many to not honor commitments, and so on.

To you, these may not be issues.  If they are issues to you, maybe you do
not believe they are related to morals.  To be frank, I really don't care
what you think.  I'll say that I do believe these are issues and that they
are tied to morals (or a lack of common morals).  I do believe that these
issues are growing larger.

-

Most people prefer to believe that their leaders are just and fair, even in
the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges
that the government under which he lives is lying and corrupt, the citizen
has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face
of corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To
choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for
principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence,
most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to
give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all - Michael Rivero