From: Erika L. Rich [mailto:elr...@ruwebby.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:15 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: That McDonald's spilt coffee case

Holy crap expensive!  How do you think it would taste this way?  My regular
Wednesday night location has a Keurig - I could bring these with me....

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Mountain-Coffee-Portion-24-Count/dp/B006N3I492/

Or would just buying the beans be the better route?

I love good coffee.... <sigh>