You either admitted to smoking pot or you tested positive...i am guessing
you tested positive.  There doesn't need to be a conviction.  You broke the
law by smoking pot.

-----Original Message-----
From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 11:54 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: RE: So this is why the GOP is backing off healthcare reform as a
platform...

I have a field manager.  He is a gs-13 named Kris Wolf.  He decides whether
I have to stay in the unemployability and fiduciary programs.  I've asked to
be removed for two years now.  Certified letters, followed the appeals
process.

I've had the atf and fbi in my home on multiple occasions.  I have an
official POC with the local fusion center, Det. Dickinson.  I have been told
these things on many occasions and if you read the .mil (government) site,
the individual comments will show you that it is the manner in which it is
handled.

It is the specific combination of programs, neither of which I requested,
and that I am not being permitted to leave, that causes the unique problems
I run into.

There are only 200,000 vets in the fiduciary program, less than that in both
of them.

You said I broke the law, but I haven't been convicted if anything.

When I start these conversations, even with veterans, I get the same exact

First they insist I must be a felon if I lost my guns, then it's all a lie.
After that it's you're a druggie or you're so crazy you need to be treated
like this.  All of my rights outlined in the bill of rights gave been
violated but the third.  Second fourth and fifth and fourteenth amendment
villains are clear.  My property was violated and stolen without a warrant.

Some of the laws in this sphere directly contradict each other.

People on this list helped me when there were literally federal agents and
local police trying to intimidate me into taking down my blog.

My previous field manager was fired after an OIG investigation found she was
abusing her power, not just with me but with multiple veterans.

Eric. I wrote some scathing shit to you in regards to the fraud and free
handout bull shit.

A few people reading this have pdf copies of all the documentation the VA
has sent me.

I've talked to senators and congressmen.

I'm not a liar, or a fake.

I had dual complimentary careers before a war stripped me of that.

If you want to throw down dd-214s and see who earned what I'm down.

After that we can compare tax records and see who paid for what.

Dude, you think I'm gonna work this hard for 36k a year?

Gfy man

I keep writing mean shit here so I'm gonna close...

But I'm getting free hand outs.
On Jun 2, 2014 12:25 PM, "Eric Roberts" <ow...@threeravensconsulting.com>
wrote:

> If you get a job, you will be dropped because you no longer
> qualify...From everything you posted, that is what I took from it.  I
> didn't see anything that said you will be charged with a crime for
> working...unless of course you do not notify them that you are
> working.  Nothing at stated that you cannot work and are forced to not
> work.  It only says that to qualify for this you must not be able to
> work due to your disability.  If you are able to work and remain on this,
then I would say you are being fraudulent.