I don't think he was ever the victim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 8:11 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Ray Rice

I am not, and I feel safe in assuming you know that - maybe I am giving you
to much credit.

I am trying to see if disproportionate response is something Rick would ever
consider.

To be honest, I had very little respect for Rick before this whole thread
started, and his response do not really surprise me. But, Gel, I am
flabbergasted by some of your comments - both here and on Facebook. It just
does not jive with the impression I have gotten over the years - apparently,
I am not the only one.

I will say this one more time. There is NOTHING she did to deserve being
punched in the face and knocked unconscious. His life was never in danger.
His response was way over the top. Can we please stop painting him as the
victim?