Well we gave Snoopy a manicure last night.

Instead of trying to find a vet over here in the UK that would do a
declaw (don't even start with me on the bad things about declawing.) I
found the www.softpaws.com site where they have these neat vinyl caps
you glue onto the cats nails.

So I bought a pink set and a blue set (evil grin) and Snoopy sat through
it all like a good boy, with just a small minor tantrum, and he now has
pink nails. (picture to come soon.)

Why pink? Why not?!

Anyways, if you can get your cat to sit on your lap and cooperate, they
seem to be really fantastic. Other than a couple of licks, he hasn't
even cared they are on. It helped that right away I gave him a huge
treat, so he was diverted long enough to let the glue dry. Now he won't
continue to ruin our upstairs wall and destroy the hall carpet.

And he looks adorable.

;)

Erika
(with a *K*)