Not sure if this is a new bug, but I couldn't find anything in the MSDN that
sounded similar.

If you have directories in your web path with a .com extension, IIS doesn't
seem pass the code off to the cold fusion engine.

This also appears to be the same with virtual directories.

My Test Config, Win2k Server SP2, IIS5, CF5

I'm not sure what if any other script engines are effected, other than I
tested and confirmed PHP is not (both running as ISAPI)

Duane