> Not sure if this is a new bug, but I couldn't find anything
> in the MSDN that sounded similar.
>
> If you have directories in your web path with a .com
> extension, IIS doesn't seem pass the code off to the cold
> fusion engine.
>
> This also appears to be the same with virtual directories.
>
> My Test Config, Win2k Server SP2, IIS5, CF5
>
> I'm not sure what if any other script engines are effected,
> other than I tested and confirmed PHP is not (both running
> as ISAPI)

It's nothing to do with CF, it's IIS looking at the file name/directory,
thinking that as a ".com" it should be downloaded rather than browsed

If you go to www.mydomain.com/thingy.com/index.htm then it should work,
but if you leave it as just .com, then it'll try to find the file, fail
and do nothing

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer