From: Paris Lundis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 10:47 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: DOJ to swappers Law's not on your side - Tech News -
CNET.com

Amen...

I have a proximate thought that is... Mall culture, the Walmart marketplace,
is so cheap and corny that any wazoo can consume... so pilfering goods from
this mall of America and duping Brit. Spears defeats the mass photocopy
mentality most folks are living... Thus the market could easily become out
of control and the easy gravy train the fat cats in Hollywood are accustom
to us filling with our hard earned cash would quickly derail.