Indeed they are two different things... but does that make much sense when
you boil it down... ??

Information has been defined defendable due to tangible representation...
like you must have blueprints, documentation, filings, etc... Which are all
tangibles...

That's the problem... Intellectual property is over guarded and too many
protections for things...

Ideas, sounds, images... they are fluid.. they find a time and place in
history and are quickly gone, replaced by the next thing...

With the record companies churning people one after another, what should
they care.... I mean isn't our society in the US the now and faster culture
anymore... people dispose of everything...

music is one of the most discard items in our society...

If I photocopy or recreate the lawnmower by reverse-engineering it, don't I
feel the wrath of Toro for intellectual property rights just the same?

-paris