I love capitalism... The art of more for me Nick :)

What product do you ever buy where you are so limited... Does your lawnmower
dictate that you can't use it on a certain type of grass otherwise they will
sue you?

Does the Toro company say that you can't use your lawnmower to cut your
neighbors lawn, because doing so will reduce lawnmower sales? Do they enlist
Congress to pass the anti-mowing laws? Nope.

It's fairly idiotic I think, because music and video is so throw away...

When you buy a CD or DVD you are buying it for whatever use you
want...whether its to listen to it once, or 5 million times... or like in my
case, cause they make pretty stuff when shattered.. rather insane that there
is any limitation other than reverse engineering or profiteering by
reselling proximately the same product as your own with intent of defrauding
or fooling people... that's common sense and shouldn't require a law...

As far as the minimum versus maximum wage thing... You say that a minimum
wage is necessary.. By definition the profiteers in that statement are
telling you, if they could pay people in that bracket less they would...
That illustrate capitalist greed/profiteering... and since we can't trust
them to even pay people for their time and effort equitably, why should they
be permitted to unjustly profit.. Thus a maximum wage should in my humble
opinion be erected by the Congress..lawmakers and miscellaneous bums who
come up with this silly legislative baloney.

You said:
"how can you limit the amount of money a person makes, that would be equal
limiting the value of a person or business"

That is exactly what minimum wage is about.

-paris