It's interesting that this pisses you off. IIRC, Jefferson himself was an
advocate of completely overhauling the Constitution periodically. The fact
that it has lasted this long is almost a fluke, though a testiment to the
philosophy it embraces. Clinton's comments were not only true of the
document in regards to the time in which it was presented, but also a
wonderful example of the First Amendment in action today.

-Kevin Graeme