All I know is that America's been blasting Israel for doing the EXACT same
thing. Watch the double standard as no one says a word against America doing
it.
Did it have to be done? Yes. If you know that a terrorist is traveling
somewhere you kill him. Did it save lives? Yes. It stopped him from planning
any more attacks. Was is patriotic or cowardly? Neither word is appropriate
here. It was an assassination of a known terrorist before he could kill
again. It saved lived. It was necessary.