You only hear about the ones that hit innocent (and not so innocent)
bystanders. There are surgical strikes that stop the person that its aimed
at and him alone.
Of course, the point is moot. When Israel stopped the strikes, the terror
still went on. When they pulled out, the terror went on. The only way to
remove terror is to remove it. Stop its funding, stop its killing, stop its
leaders. America has woken up to this fact. Russia has woken up to this
fact. I'm hoping others wake up to it as well without it hurting as it has
others.