Terrorism - The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a
person or an organized group against people or property with the intention
of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological
or political reasons.
Well, if the attack was against an organization (as you said) then it was
not directed against a society or government. The one thing that was missing
above is the fact that terrorism is usually practiced against civilians.
These guys were not civilians.