From: Kevin Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 3:55 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: re SUV break

//Snip

Wow, you just don't get it do you? "Mailing List" means I can post whatever
I want. You don't like it, too bad, this is America. Are you mad at the
people who write the posts, or the posts themselves? Are you jealous because

you didn't think to post five times? Would you have us all be limited to one

post at a time? Once again I revert back to the land of the free, free to
post the email of our choice. Don't like it, too bad!
//Snip

Troll alert.  I see you still can't come up with a rational argument, or
even try, but must rely on attacking someone else.