From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 4:35 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: re SUV break

If that's the case then why did size of government increase under
Ronnie Raygun and Bush Senior while decreasing under Carter and
Clinton. Moreover it looks like shrub will be following his father's
path - substantially increasing the size of government, and the
national debt.

larry

--

Larry C. Lyons