Uhh..I'd object to that.

"We've already wiped out x population and taken over their resources.
Instead of worrying whether we were right or not...can't we all just get
along?"

No President or administration should be allowed to get away with lying
or falsifying evidence to congress or to the public. Where does it stop?
I think its very naïve to be willing to let this slide.

-Gel

Here's something Tony and George should do...

Stand up in front of their respective governments and say:
"The war is over, whether we went in with or without the proper
knowledge, it's happened - either we sit here and discuss it and spend
millions on trying to find out if it was right or not, or we use that
time and money to HELP the people of Iraq and ourselves"

See how many people object to that <g>

ColdFusion and related topics.