From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 10:37 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Stuff

1. In Saudi Arabia all people must show their faces when taking pictures for
official documents. There's a story in 2 Saudi papers on this saying that
she's
wrong for showing 'harsh' Islam.
2. This is just wrong. http://arutzsheva.com/news.php3?id=44809
3. I'm really pissed at the US government for their stupidity (again). A
terrorist who has killed Americans and called for Iraqi suicide bombers was
almost killed and America is upset? This guy is trying to break the American
(not middle east but American) Roadmap. His removal is good for America in
so
many ways but because it was Israel doing it, its bad. I guess that American
Jews are considered Jews and not Americans.
4. A suicide attack takes more than a few hours of planning. There was just
one
in Jerusalem that killed at least 13 people. This HAD to have been planned
for
weeks before, but the media will play it off as a 'revenge' attack.
Schmucks.

Personally, I'd say go in and kill every terrorist no matter their age,
gender,
religious status, etc. Israel will be lambasted for it anyway so why not
just
say screw the world, we're doing it. I'd have no problem shooting every gun
toting celebrant at a suicide bombers funeral.
Have gun? Support terrorists? die.

And yes, if America every gets off their @ss and goes after the Saudi
funders of
the 9/11 attack, I think they should be fed to dogs while alive and their
waste
then fed to pigs. Terrorists are terrorists no matter if they kill Jews or
not.
But we're soft for oil.

Michael Dinowitz
Master of the House of Fusion
http://www.houseoffusion.com
The largest ColdFusion mailing lists around, where the community comes to