I dont even think time will solve anything, unless time makes that region
uninhabitable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 12:05 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Stuff

I dunno - if you're talking theory and assuming that neither if these
extremes has any ramifications then maybe.  But that could only be a
thought experiment.

Any extreme action will be responded to with generations of extreme
actions/views.

"Removing permanently every threat" sounds great on paper, but this
isn't a zero-sum game.  Any totalitarian action of that type will
quickly grow out of control, in my opinion, as those who were previously
apathetic assume extreme views in the face of extreme actions.

Should Israel cease to exist as a country (very unlikely, I think) then
you can rest assured that loyalists will use whatever means necessary
(terror tactics as well) to return it to status.

I doubt, as you do, that there is a solution (beyond time).

Jim Davis
President, http://www.depressedpress.com
Webmaster, http://www.firstnight.org
Webmaster, http://www.cfAdvocacy.org