inline

That is not true, Tibet had a tiny army, little more than ceremonial
compared to Chinas resources.

>Today we receive his graceful wisdom only because there
> are a few hundred thousand Indian soldiers facing China with
> armed soldiers.

I'm confused by this, The Dali Lama lives in India so are you suggesting
that China wants to invade India to get him back?

> > But back to the point, you said there was no religion that opposes
> > war, I was pointing out there is at least one.
>
> Actually, they didn't oppose war.  They were just totally
> incompetent at it. The Buddhists in Tibet had prisons, an
> army, munitions, etc.

The Buddhists in Tibet or Tibet the nation?

http://www.rangzen.org/ is a good source to discover the intrinsic non
aggression of Buddhists in Tibet.

> Respectfully,
>
> Adam Phillip Churvis
> Member of Team Macromedia
>
> Advanced Intensive ColdFusion MX Training
> ColdFusion MX Master Class:
> July 14 - 18, 2003
> http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com
>
> Download CommerceBlocks V2.1 and LoRCAT from
> http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com
>
> The ColdFusion MX
> Bible is in bookstores now!

ColdFusion and related topics.