mmm? Sounds like you are saying that if you aren't selling secrets to the
Russians it's all good. I thnk malfeasance in office would qualify. But
apparently you are not going to agree. Have a chocolate croissant.

Dana

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:08:27 -0400, Heald, Tim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No it's not OK.  It's a crime.  I think this is all just semantics at
> this
> point.  I think betrayal of the nation requires something more than you
> do.
> It's a judgment call.
>
> Tim

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481