well, here is what the judge had to say:

I am truly sorry that I was led by our Executive Branch of government to
order your detention last December. Dr. Lee, I tell you with great sadness
that I feel I was led astray last December by the Executive Branch of our
government through its Department of Justice, by its Federal Bureau of
Investigation and by its United States Attorney for the District of New
Mexico, who held the office at that time.

I am sad for you and your family because of the way in which you were kept
in custody while you were presumed under the law to be innocent of the
charges the Executive Branch brought against you.

I am sad that I was induced in December to order your detention, since by
the terms of the plea agreement that frees you today without conditions, it
becomes clear that the Executive Branch now concedes, or should concede,
that it was not necessary to confine you last December or at any time
before your trial.

Dana

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com