apparently falls into the category of stuff happens. I don't know a lot of
the specifics of the case though, so I don't want to nitpick it to death.
Anyone interested can go to www.wenholee.org

Dana

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:32:28 -0400, Angel Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Why did it take so long?
> Couldn't he have been placed under house arrest and monitored?
>
> He was SUSPECTED of a crime...he was therefore NOT a criminal until
> proven to be such.
> Yet he was treated as a criminal.
>
> What if today or tomorrow the US Government thinks YOU are a spy, and
> decide to capture and hold you for 6 months...and afterward they
> 'release' you with a 'Oops..sorry. You were right. You're not a spy'.
>
> -Gel

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481