They do this at a local theater up here in Chicagoland - nice and
relaxed, and there's not as much screaming and anarchy as you'd think,
just that nobody gets bent out of shape when a kid starts crying.  That,
and anything's better than taking a 5-year-old to a 10pm showing of
"Hannibal", which I saw with my own disbelieving eyes.

- Jim