Well - a point of this is that it would be pretty damn clear that this
is a "Mom's Day movie".

Also ALL theater chains will refund your ticket price up to 20 minutes
into the film.

Lastly, and I hope you were joking, but I'd rather do this and
inconvenience the unobservant than not do it.  Besides, are you really
aching to see "second-hand lions"?  ;^)

Jim Davis

near
> > us that every Tuesday and Wednesday (slow nights for them) would
bring
> > out a few totes of old toys and play-house stuff and set it up on
their
> > small stage.  Families with young kids were encouraged to come.
> >
> > Us parents, sick to death of McDonald's (although they are the most
> > family-friendly place around) could finally order some calamari and
> > tuna-steak in a restaurant their toddlers actually enjoyed.
> >
> > It cost this restaurant very little and did attract business.
> >
> > Stores (like Ikea for example) with supervised playgrounds are
starting
> > to pop up, but supervision isn't really needed - even just an
available
> > play area where dad can sit and play while mom browses then swap so
Dad