From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 11:51 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re:You People

I obviously am missing something.

If I were to take it into my head to marry another woman (interesting as
women are, I wouldn't, but that's another story...) why should this
matter to anyone but me and the woman? Same thing for two men. Nobody is
being asked to participate, or watch, or agree with the choice. If two
people have made it why couldn't it be legal? I just don't understand
what is so horrifying :)

Dana

  _____