Yea you don't just have 1 mom & 1 dad. I mean you will always have 1
SPERM DONOR and 1 SPERM RECEPTACLE.
But that doesn't mean anything. Being a parent is more then just giving
or taking a load of man sauce.
I'm a parent and I've never gotten anyone pregnant before. Well there
was one but she mysteriously disappeared *evil laugh..J/k*.
Being a parent is so mindnumbling complicated, hard, trying, wonderful
and so damn rewarding that if you're straight, pink, purple, blue, or
gay and you can be a good parent. And if you pull it off and do a good
job I tip my cap to you and I will give you the complete and total
respect that you deserve. I've only been doing it for 5 years and its
like wow. I'm 19 and have a wife and 2 kids to take care of I instantly
knew alot of what my father had to go through with me and our 8 kids
LOL.

So I don't care who sexual preference someone who is a good parent is a
good parent and if its 2 good dads great if its 2 good moms and a dad
awesome. Whatever it takes to raise a kid to be a awesome member of
society. You know those will be some of the best people a kid raised by
gays has the potential to be one of the MOST open minded forward
thinking type of person out there.

--
Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer