I've toyed with the idea of emigrating to Canda before...   It sounds like a
great place to live.

Is there plenty of work for developers over there?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 December 2003 16:05
To: CF-Community
Subject: Things I have been asked

Just thought I would share this in case anyone needs a laugh this
morning.

Since people found out I was moving to Canada, I've had some really
strange questions. It's funny how many people think we all live in
Igloos here. The following have been asked by family, friends, and
co-workers.

- Do they have Coke or Pepsi in Canada?
- Do they have malls in Canada?
- Do they celebrate Christmas?
- Who is the King and what's his name?
- How will you keep moose out of your backyard?
  _____