-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hey Gel:

Actually, one of my neighbors followed the 'trail' of overturned trash
cans and ended up at an apartment complex about 3 blocks away.
Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to do too much.  There's no
proof that whoever did this lived at/was staying at that complex...that
could just be where they were walking when they decided to start
knocking things over.

Just got a call, btw, from a guy that found one of my credit cards in
his yard.  His house is probably a good 40 minutes from mine, heading
southwest.  I'm in northwest phoenix...so this was headed towards Los
Angeles (maybe Mexico (?)).  In any event, while that probably won't
solve anything either, it was nice to at least hear *something*.  Hadn't
heard a peep since the reporting officer left Friday morning.

Anyway, thanks to all for the support.  Appreciate it.  Nice to have a
place to vent : )

Charlie

---