  -----Original Message-----
  From: Charlie Griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 29 December 2003 16:42

    I just want these guys found (yes, we filed a police report, for
whatever
good it'll do).  Even if they're prosecuted and walk, at least I'll have
names...I can get addresses...

  ...then I'll bring my hammer over to their place.  If, in the near
future,
you don't hear anything from me for roughly 3 - 5...you'll know why.

  <sigh>

  charlie

---