Yup...Everquest for example is 8 or so cd's with all the expansions,
but you can go to their online store...purchase the expansion, then
launch the game and it will be automatically downloaded.

I got like 3 years of use out of Quake3 for $40, but I would have
paid 10 times that over a period of time for extra content and good
managed servers.

Personally I've always wondered why I have to go to the store to
actually purchase an online only game in the first place.

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]