with the prune belly people I deal with plenty who do :) You know, the kind that pass along every "virus alert" and hoax that makes the rounds at AOL.

One of the people told me very seriously that she does not want a blog because it is too hard.

<g> don't get me started.

But yeah, if the email address is not being used then gee I guess it does not need to be on the website. (smacks forehead) Just a matter of deciding who should get what mail. And writing the form, which is not trivial for a newbie like me. Standby for questions on cf-newbie <g>

But good idea, Doug. Sometimes it takes another person to point out the obvious.

Dana