Amen to all of this. Though I do think it is also wrong when a bunch of women start telling mothers who bottlefeed that they are neglectful or something. I personally thing breastfeeding is a no-brainer - better for both mother and child, cheaper... what's not to like? But I stay away
from telling other people how to be a mother. Too much of that going around already.

Dana