Forget the kids.  When my wife gets pregnant, I want to be breastfed.

Who's in it with me?  heh
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dana tierney
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:05 PM
  Subject: Re:breasts (Was RE: Superbowl Half-time clip?)

  Amen to all of this. Though I do think it is also wrong when a bunch of women start telling mothers who bottlefeed that they are neglectful or something. I personally thing breastfeeding is a no-brainer - better for both mother and child, cheaper... what's not to like? But I stay away
  from telling other people how to be a mother. Too much of that going around already.

  Dana