the breastfeeding lady? Was this supposed to be like a nurse or something? Again, I uh, can't reconcile this with my experience. But then ppl wonder where women get the idea that good mothers bottle-feed. The fem-nazi stuff I was talking about was on a homeschooling list, where most subscribers are mothers. While I really do think that breast feeding is the way to go, I would never make fun of or belittle somebody that was unable to get their mind around it. Mothers have enough conflicting messages thrown at them.

Dana