yeah so these numbers are all seven digits...

I did find the web page for the phone company, and yes it is SMS. What I still don't know is if you get an sms message can you reply to it with a computer? You'd thinks so, but I didnt find an interface for that. Which Cricket you can sent text messages from the website... have used these in the past for such terms of endearment as "get off the dang phone"!

Dana