> Without average citizens having access to military grade weapons, the
> second US civil war which will bring down the American Empire can't
> happen.
>
> I think that Americans should all have access to rocket launchers and
> even Tomahawk missiles if they can afford them actually.

Where is Adam Cantrell? This is the kind of thread where I miss his sarcasm.

Maybe it's a balance thing. We lost Kevin Schmidt on the right so we had to
lose Adam on the left. Also notice that Greg Luce showed up while Matt was
away. Also notice how Clark Kent is never around when.....oh nevermind.

-Kevin