I think the only time I ever sleepwalked was when I was on Darvaset with a fever and a toothache in the 7th grade. I was asleep/hallucinating and came down and told my parents that they were playing that damn song again. Turns out it was the National Anthem because the channel was going off the air.

But I have really always had vivid dreams. Evenas a child. I watched the Exorcist as a young girl (4th grade) and had nightmares for 6 months. I also watched Pet Semetary (6th grade) and ended up sleeping on the floor by my parents' bed. I kept seeing that Zelda woman coming after me.

So maybe it's just me and not any meds or anything. Whatcha think?

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/4/2004 6:38:59 PM >>>
when I went to the sleep clinic they asked me about nightmares. Also sleepwalking and whether I had ever been in traumatic situations such as rape or shootings. So if these vivid dreams are frightening you may want to talk to the folks at your local sleep clinic.

::shrug:: just throwing ideas around
Dana