I don't know why, but this had me LOL. I know it was probably rather disturbing for you to witness, however :)

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/5/2004 8:46:13 AM >>>
All this vivid dream talk inspired a rather interesting vivid dream this
morning. I was with a class of folks from my high school, but we were all
adults now. And, the guys were taking part in some strange ritual in which
they all went into the locker room and cut off their penises. I could hear
them screaming and crying like babies. They were cauterizing with hot candle
wax.

I so need my vacation (leaving tonight for sunny Arizona!)