  From: Deanna Schneider
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 6:46 AM
  Subject: Re: Vivid Dreams (was RE: Kingdom Hospital)

  All this vivid dream talk inspired a rather interesting vivid dream this
  morning. I was with a class of folks from my high school, but we were all
  adults now. And, the guys were taking part in some strange ritual in which
  they all went into the locker room and cut off their penises. I could hear
  them screaming and crying like babies. They were cauterizing with hot candle
  wax.

  I so need my vacation (leaving tonight for sunny Arizona!)