-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Graeme

No, not the memory. The three beeps are the code for bad or missing
memory,
and since you didn't get the beeps when the memory was there it means it
passed the post test.

Does the board have on-board video? Could there be something in the bios
or
a jumper to disable it? Most boards that have on-board automatically
shut it
off if you put something in the AGP slot, but I'm grasping at straws.

You might want to peruse the forums at http://forums.anandtech.com.

-Kevin

---