Of course you can rant!  The big fat rants are my favorite posts of them
all!  who wants to read carefully censored opinion anyway? bring them on!
DRE

-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 10:23 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Mortgage = another term for THEFT!

yeah yeah yeah Ray ... you got my point :P
I wasn't trying in any way to be grammatically, text-book right on
anything here.
AND I was being general about the cards. I know people exist that aren't
financed to the hilt. I use my cards for emergency only and try to keep
them at 0 at all times.

Do I *have* to put a disclaimer on everything these days???? :P

Can I not have a general RANT?

Meh.

Cheers,
Erika

From: Raymond Camden

Sure do. It's a bit over the top to call it theft when it is _you_ who
is
going to the bank asking for a loan. If you aren't smart enough to
recognize
the concept of interest then you shouldn't be signing anythin_. ;)

Just because you have a mortgage doesn't mean your also a credit card
fiend.
;) We have a mortgage on a nice home and keep our credit cards (all 2 of
them, one for business) in check.
  _____