From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 8:04 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Netflix Rate Increase

Just an FYI on those of you trying to decide between Netflix and Walmart
... Just got this notice about our NetFlix account:

"We hope you're enjoying the convenience and selection of Netflix. Our
goal has always been to offer a great service at a great price, and
we're dedicated to bringing you the largest library of films delivered
quickly to your home.

Since launching our service almost four years ago, the subscription rate
for the 3-at-a-time program has never changed. We've added more than 20
distribution centers in order to provide one business day delivery to
most of our members. We've also expanded our library by thousands of
titles and now offer more than 18,000 to choose from. During the four
years, improvements such as these, as well as postal rate changes, have
increased the cost of doing business.

Beginning June 15, 2004, we will be raising the prices of all our
subscription programs. Your plan, the Netflix 3-at-a-time program, will
change from $19.95 per month to $21.99 per month.

We believe our service offers an exceptional value and hope you'll
continue to enjoy the benefits of Netflix at the new price. We realize
that you have many home entertainment choices, and we appreciate your
business.

Yours Truly,
The Netflix Team "

Cheers,