Just quoting. I've never touched the game, so I have no opinion. On the original issue, I have recently read several interviews with game designers, and the theme of financial pressure leading to the suits and marketing types wanting a kind of me-tooism comes up a number of times... then the me-tooism leads to ennui I guess, based on what I see the gamers on this list saying...

Dana