From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 9:26 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Interplay in trouble.

It's not the all-time worst game. Far, far from it. BTW, were they talking
about the PC game or the console game? Baldur's Gate was quite different
between PC and console.

I have to say that I found Baldur's Gate more fun than Neverwinter Nights
(both on PC) even though Baldur's Gate wasn't 3D. Heck, I've got a NWN
expansion on my shelf and I just can't get excited about installing it.

-Kevin