Are you serious?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig M. Rosenblum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 13 April 2000 4:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Text Editors vs Site Editors

I have always been using texpad or notepad to edit and create my code,
because i'm of the older keyboard'n generation rather than the mouse and gui
generation....

But it seems like being a user of text editors is so outre' (out dated) or
non-conformist...

Just out of curiousity how many of you use a text editor vs cf studio and
the like?

the body.