I do listen to music, I do approve, just checking what everyone else
thinks....

It's sort of a funny controversy that everyone sort of laughing with me in
my "philosophical differences"...

It's not like I can't learn to use it, (just created my first vtm, for use
with FuseDoc) and it is cool...But just not for me...

I thought maybe I'm just a minimalist of some kind...who knows...it is
interesting conversation...

And I didn't mean for this to be a fight...but to be an intellectual search
for understanding and comparrison....

I mean we are all Coding Cowboys of different sorts and types and sizes...