Here's the deal, i'm so used to the keyboard mentality, that i just want to
quick in and out...

I do use other tools, to help with the database stuff like SQL Navigator 3,
Benthic's Golden32....

I just like the olde KISS standard of not using tools that do or have more
than I really need.

When I first got started in CF, Studio just took up more memory and time to
learn, than just using a test editor to plug away and type and peck and hack
at the coding...

Now I'm not trying to say my approach is superior or meant for
everyone...But I have noticed a Conformist Attitude towards everyone wanting
to be a like....

I really dont't care to do things the way everyone else does...

I like collecting little tools to do exactly and no more than what I need
them to do...I dislike the feeling that studio is to the coding, what
frontpage is to the web, a kludge application to help people do the code for
them...

I know that isn't true, but it feels like it...After having worked in Tech
Support, and so many people who use Front Page demanded results without
wanting to learn about how to get that results....

This may be totally inaccurate as to why people use it...

CF Studio just feels like too much of a tool...I like simpler tools...

This isn't a competition, but I was majorly curious as to if I was alone or
not...in being a TextPad/ Text Editor user...

It looks like I am to some extant...and that's okay...

Are there any other tools people use other than studio for coding? like SQL
Helpers and so on?

Another trend I've noticed is that people who code like to listen to winamp
or other music over the internet while working....

What do you do?